If your air conditioner stops working in your Pleasanton, CA this summer, there are a few things you can do while you wait for service. If your air conditioner isn’t working at all or you need repair services, call for help from one of our HVAC technicians at Rivers Plumbing Heating and Air!
- You can put ice in front of a fan to have it blow cooler air. It won’t work exactly like an air conditioner, but if you are sitting in front of it, you should feel cooler.
- You will be cooler at night if you sleep in a hammock! It will feel like camping, and you won’t get as hot because the airflow is all around you.
- Drink enough water to stay cool! The more dehydrated you are, the hotter you’ll feel. Keep icy water by your bed.
- Take a cooler shower if you are getting too hot. A quick cold shower will help you stay cool and feeling refreshed for hours!
- Eat light. Avoid running the oven on hot days, until your air conditioner is working again. Work on eating fruit, salads, and cold things during the heat of the day, so you don’t have to heat up the home or feel hotter because you are eating warm foods.
Rivers Plumbing Heating and Air in Pleasanton, CA has many more tips about how you can keep cool during the sweltering summer months without an air conditioner! While no one wants to be without cool air, you won’t have to wait for long if you call us for service right away!