Why Choose Rivers Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning Services?
Located in Pleasanton, California, Rivers Plumbing Heating & Air has been family owned and operated since 1979, 2014 marks our 35th year in business! That is 35 years of providing Pleasanton and surrounding communities with an expert team of technicians to proudly handling all your plumbing and HVAC needs.
With over 30 years of experience you can expect quality service from Rivers. As a family owned and operated company, we strive to provide value to our customers – just think of us as your helpful next door neighbor.
Here’s what you can expect from Rivers Plumbing Heating & Air:
- Service - You expect quality service and the job to be done right – and so do we.
- Up-front pricing - We don’t believe in starting the job until you approve the price! Our professional technicians rely on flat-rate manuals to show you exactly what work will be done and its cost. Our technicians are experienced and knowledgeable so you can expect answers to your questions.
- Same day appointments – Many times we can complete projects within the same day. This cuts down on the amount of time you need to set aside out of your busy schedule.
- Arrival-time windows – We understand the inconvenience of having to wait at home all day for a technician to arrive. We give an approximate time window with updates so you know when to expect our professional. Need to run an errand or can’t take off a half day from work? Not a problem! You’ll know when you can expect a Rivers technician to arrive without having to wait around at home. We’ll be happy to notify you by cell phone when the technician is on his way.
- Cleanliness - You take great pride in your home, and so do we! That’s why our technicians’ vehicles are equipped with red carpets and shoe covers to protect your floors and leave your home as clean or cleaner than when we arrived.
- Courtesy - From the time you call Rivers to set up an appointment to the time your technician walks out the door. We take great pride in our customer service skills because we value you as a Rivers customer. We challenge ourselves to always improve our services. If you have a suggestion on how we could improve leave us a note in our comment section – we’d love to hear from you!
Read some of our latest customer testimonials
Steve is Extremely knowledgeable!!
Steve is probably the most knowledgeable contractors I know. In his 30+ years of work at my home, he has installed faucets, replaced a water ...
Great Customer Service!!!
Once again I called on Rivers to fix my air conditioner/fan blower. We were in the middle of a heat wave, and my furnace blower went ...
Nice and Courteous company
My AC decides to quit at 8pm on a Friday night during a heat wave. 100+ degrees. My husband called their service # & Steve Rivers came out ...